Shifting Focus

Good morning, my friend!  Good morning, Father!

“Because he has focused his love on me, I will deliver him. I will protect him because he knows my name. When he calls out to me, I will answer him. I will be with him in his distress. I will deliver him, and I will honor him.” - Psalm 91:14-15

Father, life gets so busy and hectic.  Circumstances shout, demanding our attention.  When our eyes shift from You to our struggles, that is when trouble ensues - the quality of our decisions can suffer and attitude and faith can become more difficult to keep in check.

Father, I lift my friend before You.  We purpose early this morning to turn our eyes on You.  Yes, pressures and obligations still present themselves, and we can become tired and fight aging bodies.  But today Lord, we ask for new perspective of our circumstances.  Show us Your priorities in this day.  We set You before everything and everyone else.  We assign highest priority to our time and relationship with You.  Father,  bless my friend as they seek a You.  Direct their steps.  I ask for divine appointments and profound nuggets of wisdom and insight to be sprinkled throughout their day, like an Easter egg hunt for Your treasures.  When challenges and stresses rise, help them to remember that You are with them and will help them if they call upon You.  As they do, direct their steps, draw their eyes, strengthen their resolve, encourage their heart, hold their hand and tighten the reins on their tongue.  May today be a day of success in Your eyes, because Your opinion is the one opinion, in a world full of divergent opinions, that truly matters.  We give You this day.  Be glorified in it and in us.  In Jesus Name ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A City On A Hill

Paul’s Handkerchief Prayer

Beauty Among the Ashes