Padlock the Door of Your Heart!

Good morning, my friend!  Good morning, Father!

“Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.” — Hebrews 10:35-36

Father, I don’t know how many times I have been in a season of testing, and I get to a point that it all feels like too much and I give up, or have an emotional explosion- an indulgence of bad attitude that I feel I have earned the right to entertain.  It seems like such a short time that passes after that and the test passes, or the break through I had been praying for comes.  In its arrival, the anticipated joy and overwhelming relief are stunted by the regret over not making it to the end of the test with my faith and attitude intact.  Father, thank You for Your kindness to forgive every meltdown for the mere asking.  The offense is forgiven in its entirety, but I am still left with less blessing than You had planned for me.  The gift of indulgence I gave myself was in actuality not only an unlocked door, but an open door and engraved invitation to the enemy to come in and steal a portion of the blessing and reward You had planned for me.

Father, I lift my friend before You.  They have been in a long season of testing.  They are tired and their strength is waning. Father, I ask that You quicken them in this season to put a padlock on their faith and attitude.  Just about the time the pressure is the most intense is often mere seconds before a break through comes - a reprieve in the fight.  Help them to press through the intensity on their spiritual knees.  Send Your angels to minister to their needs.  Lord, help them to make it to the end of the test without unlocking the door and inviting the enemy in for tea and sympathy.  Reinforce them so they don’t crumble under the weight of temptation to whine, grumble or give in to the tantalizing whispers of the enemy.  Help them to padlock the doors of their heart, Lord, so when the test is over, they will receive their reward and the full measure of joy that comes with it!  In Jesus Name ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A City On A Hill

Paul’s Handkerchief Prayer

Beauty Among the Ashes