Blessed To Bless

BLESSED TO BLESS

By:  Julie Souza Bradley Lilly

“But commission Joshua, and encourage and strengthen him, for he will lead this people across and will cause them to inherit the land that you will see.” – Deuteronomy 3:28 NIV

I read this verse today and started to wonder if there might be a “Joshua” in
my life that either I had failed to recognize, or I had recognized, but I failed to encourage and strengthen.  I wouldn’t want to miss an opportunity to give a blessing. And were I to play the role of Joshua in another’s life, I would not want to miss the blessing of being strengthened and encouraged by them.

Lord, show us who our "Joshua's" are—those unsung heroes who carry pressure, responsibly or risk, so that we can be blessed.  Give us hearts of appreciation for those who faithfully serve us day after day.  Show us how to minister meaningfully to their needs, strengthen and encourage them, so they will be refreshed, and not grow weary in doing good.  Make us into a people who are a joy, and not a burden, to lead, so in serving us, they may, in turn, consider themselves the one who is blessed. In Jesus’ Name ❤️

https://www.facebook.com/Prayers-of-a-Ragamuffin-Warrior-171515087035441/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A City On A Hill

Paul’s Handkerchief Prayer

Beauty Among the Ashes