A Gift of Peace

Good morning, my friend!  Good morning, Father!  

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” - John 14:27

Father, I lift my friend before You.  Bring break through, I pray!  Still the lying tongue of the enemy and remind them of Your truths.  Show them that it is not foolishness to embrace hope.  Jehovah-Shalom, our God of peace, hold them tightly and bless them with peace and the mind of Christ for decisions on the horizon.  Give them self control to not make harmful or permanent decisions based on temporary or intermittent feelings.  Faith, rise up within them, that they will walk by faith and not by sight, and to respond by Your Spirit instead of reacting in their flesh.  Lord, help them to stand on truth instead of running in fear and to choose the path of righteousness leading to blessing and victory, and away from temptation and regret.  Speak peace to their turmoil, and give them eyes to see beyond the pain and struggle of the moment.  In Your compassion, let them sense Your love and presence, and feel safe and cared for by the Body of Christ.  Holy Spirit, be their comforter and guide today.  They need You!  In Jesus Name ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A City On A Hill

Paul’s Handkerchief Prayer

Beauty Among the Ashes