A Blessing

Good morning, my friend!  Good morning, Father!  

“The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him—  my father’s God, and I will exalt him!” - Exodus 15:2

Lord, I lift my friend before You.  We thank You that You love them with an everlasting, selfless love, and they are wanted, fully accepted and covered by the Blood of Jesus.  Put Your song on their heart this morning, that their garment of praise will dispel any spirit of heaviness (Is 61:3).  Lead Your beloved in Your good path today, away from danger and temptation.  Remind them that they are washed clean and covered in the fragrance and righteousness of Christ Jesus.  Give them eyes to seek You, for “Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. “ - Psalm 34:10b.  Help them to put on the full armor and prepare their heart with Your Word for what lies ahead, that they will meet questions with grace and wisdom-filled answers (I Peter 3:15).  I pray Your Word will be quick on their lips in response to every provocation.  May they respond to every circumstance by way of their spirit, and in submission to Your Spirit, that their body would serve them and not rule over them (I Cor 9:27).  Caution them to bridle their tongue, so their words encourage and build up (Eph 4:29).  May their soft words turn away wrath (Pro 15:1).  And give them protection and boldness to speak Your words when others might cower.  

When the world around them is shaking, surround them so they can lean upon You and stand firm.  May they only bend their knee to serve, to wash the feet of others, to lift a fellow soldier and in worship before Your throne.  Make their heart soft, but their resolve firm, so as to be quick to obey You, but powerful to resist the voice of the enemy.  Go before them, dear Father.  Speak words of encouragement to Your dear child.  Strengthen them beyond their need, comfort them beyond their pain and bless them beyond their imagination.  In Jesus Name ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A City On A Hill

Paul’s Handkerchief Prayer

Beauty Among the Ashes